Early bird registration is still available for the annual NASF business meeting which will take place in Charleston, West Virginia from September 18-21, 2017.
Come early, stay late to enjoy West Virginia in the fall!
Here are a few Charleston-area activity ideas from NASF and the West Virginia Division of Forestry:
- Book a whitewater rafting trip with Adventures on the Gorge
- Plan a walking tour with this list of top Charleston attractions and activities
- Hungry? There are plenty of places to eat delicious food in this capital city
- In Charleston you'll find live music seven nights a week!
- Before or after the meeting, explore another area on this list of 10 most beautiful towns In West Virginia
- Here's another great list of the top small and vibrant West Virginia towns you’ll need several days to fully explore
- Hike or bike one of these beautiful trails
Learn more about these activities and the agenda at regonline.com/NASF2017. We look forward to seeing you in September!