Website ID Dept of Lands
|This position is not a permanent Idaho Department of Lands position.
Referred lists will be pulled periodically. Apply as soon as possible to ensure you will be considered for this position. This job announcement will be closed if the position is filled prior to the closing date.
|EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:|
· Provides technical assistance to private landowners and agencies in all aspects of forestry
· Conducts inspections on logging operations for compliance with the Idaho Forest Practices Act (FPA)
· Prescribes corrective action to be taken to bring non-compliance logging operations into compliance
· Provides information and technical assistance to private landowners on cost share programs
· Conducts presentations, lectures and discussions with loggers, landowners and students
· Represents IDL on committees and at public meetings
· Participates in wildfire suppression response as needed
· Working as a member of a team to reach common goals
|Click on the Questions tab associated with this announcement for the details regarding desired minimum qualification requirements. The Supplemental Questions on the application are the exam questions.
Some Knowledge of:
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.