The Utah Division of Forestry, Fire & State Lands is seeking a Forestry Programs Administrator to join its senior leadership team and oversee the entirety of the Division's cooperative forestry programs. The individual will supervise staff responsible for and administer overall program management and coordination of all state forestry programs.
As the Forestry Program Administrator you will:
- supervise and support state office forestry program staff
- assist and provide guidance to the Division's field foresters in six area offices across the state
- administer multiple, complex, statewide forestry programs and services
- serve on the Division's management and legislative teams
- be actively involved with forestry issues and natural resource management leaders across Utah and the we
Click HERE to view the job details or apply. This is a full-time, schedule B (career service) position.
Location: Salt Lake City
Requisition #: 14489
Closes: Wednesday, January 31, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.